If you are madly last-minute shopping for ANY woman in your life, just save yourself the hassle and buy this bag from Changehandbags.com.
At 50 bucks (now don’t wince… you’re up against it, brother) it’s pricier than a pair of earrings from Target, but here’s where you’ll capture her heart with this one:
1. Thoughtful. Sure you could buy her any old purse, but this says: Baby, I know you work hard and I want to make your life easier, in style.
2. The Rage. No, not anger… Eco everything is SO in style right now… If she hasn’t got an organic canvas or hemp bag for her trip to the farmer’s market and grocery yet, this will fit the bill. If she has one already, she can use another one and it probably won’t hurt the environment as much as the drive to market did!
3. Pockets. This one has OUTSIDE pockets, so there’s actually a place for cellphone, keys, lipstick, wallet, etc. I mean, I love my Trader Joe’s bag, but I can’t stand having to root around for my cash in the bottom of it.
4. Cute. Yes guys… this is a cute bag… ’nuff said there.
5. Charity. 10 percent of the sale goes to charity, so you can write it off, in part. Or just bask in the mini-warm glow of your goodness.
And most importantly…
6. Handbag. Call it a pocketbook, purse, satchel or whatever, this is the sort of shoulder accessory that chicks can rarely resist. Trust me, if there’s a place for her to hide her tampons AND the fresh organic arugula she grabbed at the market, it can’t be anything but a winner.