10. The blogger is funny, but not funny ha-ha… funny hmmmm.
9. You are bored of internet porn… it is so done!
8. Procrastination is nine-tenths of the law.
7. You hate your boss. Your boss wants you to do something other than browse the internet. You fancy yourself defiant.
6. You RSS feed told you to.
5. Your spouse/partner is the author of said blog and if you don’t read it, you’ll lose live sex rights and be forced to go back to internet porn.
4. You are mildly interested in the thoughts/ideas expressed by a stranger.
3. It’s that or run on the treadmill.
2. You gave up on television news and the local paper and you need something to fill useless information void.
The number one reason to read a blog:
1. All the answers in the world await you, if you only keep reading.